Voting

Sunday, August 7, 2011

China Bound Tomorrow!

I have the greatest friends in the world.


They took time out of their busy schedules to come by my house this evening and pray with us.  This was something we did before we left for Grace and my adoption friend Melissa Ross suggested we do it again!  It was so moving to hear the prayers being lifted up for us!  And to know that they would be continued as we are gone.  Not only were these friends here, I had countless friends text, email, and send me messages on Facebook to let us know they were praying.  I am blessed.  We covet your prayers tomorrow.  It's a long journey!  Our flight leaves Huntsville International at 10 and we will fly to Detroit.  We board a plane for Beijing at 8 tomorrow evening.  I'm sure there will be one more post from the airport.  Take care friends.  Love to you!!!!

And I can't forget Grace's picture.  She would be upset.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment