Voting

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So My Sister Got Married....

Well, my sister got married so now I am officially old. Sigh.... Lauren married a sweet man back in October. She's always wanted a fall wedding, and since Steve didn't propose until, well, six weeks before the wedding (it's ok Steve. We forgive you.) we didn't have a whole lot of time to plan a shower for her. So~ long story short~ she just had a shower this past weekend that was thrown by members of our family! And it was great! I mean, wouldn't you think a table FULL of all different kinds of cake was AMAZING? We did! We probably gained 10 pounds in a two hour time frame, but IT WAS AWESOME!!!!


Lauren and April


Lauren and I



Aunt Wylene, Cousin Susan, Cousin Connie, Cousin Cathy, Lauren, and Aunt A




Lauren and Mom

Amy and I(She was a cake maker too! Just not in the picture!)

The shower was fabulous and we had a GREAT time just spending some time with extended family that we usually don't get to see a lot!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wow! That's a table full of cake!! I am so sorry I missed the shower. I would have loved to have been there!
    Hope she got lots from her registry!

    ~April

    ReplyDelete