Voting

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Sweet Friend!

I'm not bragging or anything.....however.....I just want to take a moment to recognize a person who means, for lack of better words, A WHOLE LOT, to me!!!!! But back to the bragging......I have the BEST best friend in the entire universe! Not only can she do practically anything because she's SO extremely talented~ but this week she chose to give me a gift that I will certainly cherish forever! Because she painted it for me! Have a look and be TOTALLY jealous that you don't have one..... :)



I LOVE this! Not only because it is absolutely adorable (and matches my kitchen PERFECTLY by the way!), but it absolutely represents something even bigger to me. It represents the beauty of our friendship. I SO hope that you have the blessing of having a friend that gives like I do. Friendships, just like any relationship, take investing. And she always finds it worthwhile to invest in me~and for that~I am forever thankful!


So-kudo's to you Crysten! I am SO glad that you invest in me!!!! And, I also want to apologize that I don't have a creative bone in my body so you won't be getting any pottery from me! I will just have to find another way to invest back! Thanks for being my BFF!!!!!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment