Voting

Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Are Here!


Hello from China!!!!  We made it just fine!  We are all tired and exhausted but we are in good spirits!  Grace did fabulous on the plane of course.  She slept almost 6 hours!  She is such a good traveler.  I definately cannot access the blog or Facebook so I will be emailing them to my wonderful sister-in-law at home who will be working her copy and paste magic into my blog format!  Thanks April!  Almost 5 years ago we were here bringing Grace into her forever family.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined we would be here again!  And now....we are on the same continent as our second daughter!  Continue to pray for our safety! Tonight as we landed I was reminded why we are doing what we are called to do.  To hear the excitement as Grace exclaimed when the wheels touched the runway..."We are here!  This is my homeland!!!"  Love to all of you...

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment