Voting

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Beach pics!



I knew it would come. Our last day at the beach that is. I could live here. But then I would miss everyone I can't bring with me so I guess we have to go home. :) No beach trip would be complete without taking beach pictures of Grace. Next year, there will be 2 Chinese beauties in this picture. They are liable to be pushing each other, one might be crying. In my perfect world, they will both be looking at the camera and smiling lovingly. Yea right! My goal is to atleast have them both looking at the camera. Here's hoping! Until then....here's Grace!

This is my all time, absolute favorite.

And we can't forget....we got to meet our cousin Anne Rains.....she is fortunate enough to live down here. :) I haven't seen her in forever and Grace just met her for the first time. It took them awhile to warm up to each other, but after about an hour there were all kinds of little girl giggles coming from the shallow end of the pool.

As we wrap up our last vacation as a family of 3, I have come to realize that I truly am blessed. In every sense of the word. Blessed. Now....we gotta get home. We've got to get ready for China!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics!! So where are the ones of you and Brandon and the three of you together?? Need to see the whole family please, since I haven't seen you in person in a million years! :) So glad you had a fun trip. Love you Paige Betterton. . . or is that really your name. . . ?!?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete