Voting

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cowgirl East Meets Cowgirl West!

There are lots of pictures on this post so forgive me....but they are fantastic pics! Grace and I drove (yes, I said drove) to Texas. I don't know why I had the urge to drive 12 hours instead of fly 2 to East Texas. Seeing Judy was a great motivator, but I have always loved to just get in the car and.....go. So....It was just me, Grace, and the lovely GPS lady. I changed her voice for entertainment along the way. Kept me awake. I learned lots of stuff along the way...but that's another post for another day. Judy has these great friends who have horses and they are kind enough to fuel my child's love (fascination, obsession) for the four legged creature. I don't know where this love has come from, but I have the faintest inclination that it will NOT be leaving us anytime soon. I do believe a horse is in our future. When she's, like, 10 or so. Here's the little cowgirl and the big cowgirl Ms. Marie....

And this is Ms. Marie's silly cowboy husband, Mr. Curtis. He and Grace swapped hats.


She is loving every minute of this! And all I'm thinking is, "How much is a horse going to add to our monthly budget?"


Talking very softly to Blondie....



She rode her for awhile but mainly just wanted to stand there, pet her, and talk to her.



This picture is kind of dark but I hope you can see the smile on her face!!!



I believe we have a horse whisperer on our hands here....



Oh my....



I am thankful for the sweet hearts of Curtis and Marie for allowing Grace to explore her fascination of horses and teaching her all about them. Thanks guys! You are definately one of the highlights of our trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment